CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mancave Monday

I interrupt Monday's Mommyhood Moments to write about the mancave...

We bought our house 6 years ago. One of the things I really wanted was a basement to hide in when there are storms. The Coach wants the basement to be his mancave.

The one problem was that the mancave got water when it rained. Not tons of water but just enough to go from point a to the sump pump. Carpet was a definite no-no.

So, here I am going to post some pics of the mancave in it's unaltered state. Some work has been done on the mancave in the past 4 or 5 months but we will save that for another Monday :)







Now isn't that just soooooo interesting????

Better things are yet to come!

7 comments:

Jen said...

nice man cave. I so wish that my hubby would finish our basement. we are so close. it is going to be a play room. I really, really need a play room.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i def would call that a man cave...

we finished our bsement ourselves about 8 years ago and it is sooooo amazing! we use it all the time. i sometimes use it for my mommy cave. i do srapping there...when i get a chance, which is like, never. ha!

anxious to see what you guys do!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ok...used ur words there on my blog...and typed out the words so you can actually read them. that's what i get for blogging before cupp-a-joe #2!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Love a good mancave.......especially if it's dry. Does the sump pump keep it dry now?

Swift Jan said...

Oh wow!!!! I want a woman cave!!

Here in OZ we dont really need a basement. We do occasionally get a freak "mini" tornado. But nothing like you guys get.
I hope you never need it for that purpose!

Allegro ma non troppo said...

The Mancave seems a little... spooky. Swift Jan's right - no basements here in Australia. Seems a shame. I'd do one up like a disco. Love a good mirror ball.

Anonymous said...

We named. Man cave...