CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Broke the news to the kiddos....

And it actually went pretty well. Dos says "She's dead?" Uno cried, of course.

I told them that I found her Tuesday in the jacuzzi tub and I buried her back behind the garden. Dos said "Can I see where you buried her?" So we will go out later (once I get a bra on - lol) and see where I put her. Uno wants absolutely nothing to do with seeing it.

So Uno cried for about 30 minutes and was done. Then she said "I think Skittles would get along well with a dog." hahaha....

The kids want a dog really, really bad. Some days I want a dog a little bad. The Coach doesn't want one right now.

We have told the kids that most of the cats have to die off before we get a dog. Well, we are getting closer...hahaha. That is where that comment from Uno came from.

The Coach says two more to go and it's DOG TIME!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

My SIL had to put her dog down today. I know she is totally devastated.

My kids want a dog too, but I just can't bring myself to have yet another reason to vaccuum everyday. Our yard is one big sand pit. Just not quite ambitious enough for that yet.

Givinya De Elba said...

Loved the sentence "Two more to go and it's DOG TIME."

It's a great sentence but watch it - you'll get a load of Dog People offering to help!

Sun Angel said...

I'll be one of those dog people. I have a Maltese who doesn't shed and I would recommend this breed to any who don't like shedders. I am sorry to hear about your cat and in response to another of your posts, you are not a bad cat owner!