CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Two things....

The Coach and I had special lunch with Uno today at Dairy Queen. There was this little girl acting silly and giggling in another both. Uno was sitting there watching her and this is how it went...

Me: "Your trying not to laugh aren't you?"

Uno: (cracks a smile with a little giggle) "I'm trying not to L-O-L"

The Coach: crazy loud laughing....

Me: "What did she say?"

The Coach: "I'm trying not to L-O-L"

Me: laughing not as crazily but laughing none the less...to Uno "You are so funny.."

Uno: "The kids at school say it ALL the time!"

The Coach: "Well, I L-O-L'ed!"

She's growing up too quick :(.......

***************

And #2 - did you know there is such a thing as fantasy fishing????? As if fantasy football and baseball weren't enough! Next thing there will be fantasy nascar, fantasy deer hunting, fantasy poker, fantasy bowling....the list could go on and on....

My Dad is setting next to me all engrossed on his puter with this fantasy fishing stuff...craziness...

2 comments:

Swift Jan said...

L-O-L... haha!!!!!

I'd like to see fantasy housework... maybe I'd enjoy that more?

Claremont First Ward said...

Did not know about fantasy fishing........Shirley. :) Gotta love it when people repeatedly use your name.....but when it's the wrong one? Hilarious.