CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Fabulous Friday Favorites!

Long time no post, eh?

I'm gonna get back on the train with a few favs!




This is my favorite machine at the gym. At 2.0 mph for 20 minutes, I can burn 170 calories on this bad boy!!!!



These are soooo tasty! They are the South Beach Diet Cinnamon Raisin bars. They taste just like a cinnamon roll - no joke!



These aren't necessarily my favorite - i just eat cleanup after Tres. But Uno, Tres, and the Coach LOVE these. The Coach and Uno prefer the blueberry ones and Tres prefers the chocolate chip ones. I think they both taste good. But Tres wants to eat these all the time - and I'm not above feeding them too her a couple times a day!

*********************

The Coach and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary this coming week. I LOVE the fact that I know absolutely nothing about our plans. Well, I know that our plans involve leaving on Friday and spending the night somewhere without children. I guess that part about gifts I appreciate the most is the thought - the planning - the thinking of what I would like. And to let him make all the decisions about this means a lot to me.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Congratulations on your 10 years. I truly understand about a night without the kids.

I hope you have a super spectacular time.

I LOVE your blog name.

Givinya De Elba said...

Congratulations! Mr de Elba and I are having our 10th anniversary on 12th December. 1998 was a good year!

Kayla, Nic, Paige, Ellie and Maddy said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by! Im loving your blog, I too have 3 kids and my youngest is 4 and im still trying to loose the "baby weight!"
I can't wait to come back and visit!

Claremont First Ward said...

Have a great time away. A night without kids is a tremendous gift! :)

Jen said...

That is so awesome of your husband. That is my idea of the perfect gift. A surprise weekend away were I didn't have to do any of the planning.

Missy said...

Thanks to the lovely muffin tops, I am now the proud owner of my very OWN muffin top to haul around on a daily basis! (:
I think some marketing execs messed that one up...
Wow, that IS the best gift ever. The gift of not having to organize and plan everything. Lovely. Hope you have a wonderful time!

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Thanks for the visit!

And Happy Anniversary to you! I would love for my husband to do all the planning (the problem is I am waaaay too anal-retentive), but I just don't trust him. Poor guy.

Oooh! And the muffin tops! They look so good, I can't wait to try them.