CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday's Fab Favs!

I'm having a hard time thinking of favs today ....



This is my favorite candy of all time! It has to be the real thing - no imitations. I could down a whole 1 lb bag of these!



This is my absolute favorite place to buy kids clothes! The closests TCP is an over hour away so we don't go there very often. But they have $5 shipping!!!




And this is my new favorite channel. We just got Direct Tv and along with that, we got this channel!

4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I could eat 2 whole bags of Twizzlers. And, if they've been sitting in the sun, 3! :)

Jen said...

I adore the Children's Place too. I love it when they have their sales, I usually go a little over board.

Adelaine said...

Angie - no joke!!! Sometimes, I would leave a bag in my car (pre-diet days) and would snack on them on the way home from work. That is Twizzlers at their best!!!

Jen - Oh how I wish that TCP was closer! But maybe it is a good thing because I would go overboard too. I've shopped their monster sales online but somehow manage to talk myself out of buying a lot of the stuff I look at.

Side note - wouldn't you know that when I was typing the original post - my daughter came in with a bag of Twizzlers....I splurged on 8 pieces - ie 200 calories. So worth it!

Creative Junkie said...

LOVE me some twizzlers!!