CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Try This Tuesday!



If you are a magazine reader, you should pic up a copy of this! But you have to be one that wants to really READ the magazine. If you are a flipper, you will totally miss out.

I got a subscription to this last year as a "Bonus" to the Family Fun subscription I bought from my daughter's school fundraiser. I thought - eh, I like magazines and this will be another one to pass my time. Honestly, I probably would have never picked one up to buy it. Now I'm contemplating the renewal coming up!!

I LOVE the stories in here. They are written so creatively and you can tell the people that wrote the articles actually have children.

I like to set down with this magazine and get all wrapped up in the stories - it's truely a great read!!!

4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I agree. I like how the pages are matte and not glossy. It makes the magazine seem more wholesome somehow. They send me surveys every month too and I enjoy being able to contribute my 2 cents. :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Even just the cover looks sweet.

Jen said...

This sounds nice. What is the title, I think that I missed it?

Adelaine said...

It's Wonder Time :)

Angie - Hadn't really notice that they pages were matte - but yeah, I like it!!!