CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My quirky kids!

I stole this from Jen at Buried with Children and thought it sounded fun!

I am suppose to list 2 quirky things about each of my kids so here it goes!

Uno

Uno is a girly, girl. She is very prissy, very sensitive, very emotional, but also very intelligent and very loving. She can have quite a bit of drama at home over little things but has yet to get into the drama at school.

Uno is very creative. She is always making up these little scenarios in her head that are totally, and I mean totally off the wall. She says that she wants to be a children's book writer when she grows up - she has the mind for it.

Dos

I could write a lot on Dos because his little personality is in the process of changing. He is becoming more aware of things that could be embarassing and it is fuuny but sad at the same time - because Mom is one of those things :(

Dos has always had a facination with drawing on something with some thing. When he was a toddler, it was a crayon and board book. Then it was the Blues Clues Notebooks. Then we moved to small notebooks with pencils or crayons. NOW, we like legal pads with pens.

Dos is an emotion stuffer but isn't good at it. He likes to have 'tude when he has had enough and gets in trouble every day for how he choses to react to things. He's getting better but it's a sllllooooow process.

Tres

Tres has been sooooo funny with baby dolls lately! She is our first to like babies that much. I sat with her in her room last night while she would take two different babies and lay them next to each other, then pick them up, then lay them down the same way some place else, and repeat. Then she would take the plastic headed one and rub it's head and pat it's back. It just brought me so much joy to watch her.

When we go to my parent's house, Tres is the sippy cup snatcher. She is an equal opportunity sippy cup drinker. She will walk around with two sippy cups - whatever ones she grabs, and will drink from them both. Then she will take Uno or Dos' sippy and drink it while looking them straight in the eye. She knows what she is doing!!!
(And I gave up fighting my dad to not give Uno & Dos sippy cups. They are concerned about spills on their carpet. I can see their point. We NEVER do sippy cups at home for Uno & Dos though......but our carpet is pretty crappy!)

So, anyone who wants can do this and link it back to me :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am glad that you liked my little meme. Great post. I have a sippy cup stealer too. LOL, equal sippy cup user, funny.

Swift Jan said...

Great post!!

Wep said...

I still sing the blues clues mail song every time i get the mail. Husband and puppy look at me like i'm crazy, especially when i wag my tail ;)

Claremont First Ward said...

This is so fabulous......totally want to do this and link back......this week.