CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Try this Tuesday!

So I think that I will call Tuesday's "Try this Tuesday"!





And for my first Try This Tuesday..........here is my new favorite line of cleaning products!!!!


GREENWORKS!

I have started getting a little more aware of the products that we use at home - being safe around the kiddos. This stuff seriously works better than our old standby 409 and The Works. So far I've only used the multipurpose spray and the toliet bowl cleaner. But both have far exceeded my expectations!!!! LOVE this stuff!!!

##############################

And speaking of cleaning things. The ol' custodial staff at this university have outdone themselves. When using the potty this morning, someone came into the stall next to me. The floor was SO shiny, that I could see the darkened reflection of the lady in the next stall preparing to do her business. Then I realized, if I can see her reflection, I bet she can see mine......and that is a little creepy.......so I looked away!!!!

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE this too. So much.

Jen said...

I have been wondering if those products work, good to know.
That bathroom story is too funny.