CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Fabulous Favorite Fridays!






Hmmmm - we will see if this title sticks.
















McDonald's coffee - this is what I start my day with. A large McD's coffee with 3 splenda. I've learned to drink it black since I realized how many sat fat grams I was putting in it with my 5 creamer I used to want. Just coffee from the mcd's though. No food.





Smart Start Cereal - this is my food of choice in the mornings. I like the crunch and it has a descent amount of protein and fiber in it. On my working mornings, I will just pour myself a sandwich baggy and eat dry with my McD's coffee on the way to work. Tasty!



Bath and Body Works Blushing Cherry Blossom - this is my favorite scent.....atleast right now. I'm a little fickle with my scents. Something new will come along and this one will go to the back of the cabinet. Mmmmmmm.....I'm wearing it today :) As soon as we get our jacuzzi tub all cleaned out, I am going to buy some bubble bath in this scent and enjoy a much needed soak!

What is in our jacuzzi tub - storage??? from when we had a water drainage system put in the basement. I started cleaning out the basement bathroom yesterday and the jacuzzi tub currently contains a play kitchen, a little toy bead chaser thingy, and a plastic chair that goes with a little tykes desk. Oh, and lets not forget the concrete dust that covers absolutely every surface in the stinking basement from 2 days of relentless jackhammering of concrete. It was big fun! But, it rained like the dickens last night and NO WATER IN THE BASEMENT!!!! Yeah!!!! Carpet here we come :) The Coach has major plans for the man cave.....I'm sure that will be the subject of many posts to come.

I'm at a loss already with favs....gonna have to brainstorm before next week!

1 comments:

Jen said...

McDonald's Coffee is one of my must haves on the days that I work. I don't think that I could survive with out it.