CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Since I need something to post about.......

I stole this from Mom is in the Fishbowl.......
1. Where were you 10 years ago? In September of 1998, I was newly married and living in a one bedroom apartment with The Coach. He had just started teaching and I was just beginning my career as a dental hygienist. I'm not sure what we did without kids to take care of???

2. What is on today's To Do List? Well, several things have been scratched off already such as take kids to school, do some shopping for the Coach, run by a school and pick up the instruments I forgot yesterday, sterilize those instruments, put up an order that came in yesterday, transfer all of our supplies from one area of a room to another, and eat a snack. NOW - the rest of the day I have to go back to the school and supervise the students as the clean and seal some kiddy teeth, then come back to the university, complete the paperwork for the day, file the paperwork, then go to the visitation for a collegue's Mom, then head home maybe in time for Bible study...or maybe not. The after Bible study it is the regular get the kids ready for bed and such..

3. What would you do if you were a billionaire? I would pay off our debts. Get the kids college funds set up. Invest for our future. Possibly build a new house, although the Coach likes this one so much, so maybe just do some remodeling. Maybe quit work and stay home with the kids.

4. Name 5 places you've lived:
Well since this is an anonymous blog, let's say 5 houses in the midwest all within 20 minutes of each other.

5. Name 3 of your bad habits:
negativity
too large of portions with my food
constantly picking the boogers out of my kid's noses.....hahahahaha....can't stand it!

6. What are your favorite snacks?
Chocolate
Twizzlers
Fruit of about any kind
Good bread

3 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Fun POst! I think I might copy you! :)

Annikke said...

Thanks for participating - that was fun to learn a little more about you!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

well, at least you aren't picking your own boogers! this was fun