CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Look at my great deal!!!

Look what we got off Kohls.com today! We got the original Dyson that usually is on sale for $399.99. I had a 30% of coupon that saved us $120 making our cost right at $297 with tax :) Then there was free shipping for orders over $75. Great deal!!

We used to have the animal (purple) Dyson and wore it out. The kids called it the purple monster....so now we will have a yellow monster! Dyson is the best in our opinion!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

that is awesome. look at you getting a great deal

Swift Jan said...

OOOOH I have always said, when [and if] we get new carpet I am so getting a dyson!!!!
Great deal!

Dana said...

What a great deal! I have the animal and I love it! Only problem is we took up most of our carpeting and went with wood floors so I don't use it as much as I used to.