CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let's pretend it's a snowday....

Last night it snowed buckets and you are forced to spend the entire day at home with your family...what's the plan!?!

Thank you MamaKat for the prompt! Given the previous post, I really need it.....

So, I actually halfway planned this already this week. I was so convinced that we would have a snow/ice day on Tuesday! We had freezing rain and flurries forcasted - what did we get - nada. We sat smack in the middle of two systems to the north and south of us.

But, what I would do -

  • well, if I had advanced notice, I would rent a wii game.....such as Animal Crossing City Park that I rented Monday night.
  • I would not change out of my pajamas all day and neither would the kids.
  • I would make a nice big breakfast like pancakes or eggs and bacon.
  • If I had the ingredients, I would put some chili in the crockpot to eat for supper.
  • The kids and I would make chocolate chip cookies.
  • Then the Coach and I would do lots and lots of laundry!

That is so not creative but that is our life - pretty practical!

1 comments:

Jen said...

that is the perfect way to spend a snow day, especially the not getting out of the jammies part.