CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I haven't even posted the list!

I haven't even finished my 101 Goals list and I have finished one goal - woohoo!! I'm still going to count it as a finished goal :)

9. Sell the maternity clothes on ebay

Well, I technically didn't sell them on ebay but they are not in my possession anymore. Our town is opening a crisis pregnancy center that our church is providing a building for. So, I donated all my maternity clothes to the crisis pregnancy center. That would be one bug rubbermaid, a 1.5 ft by 2 ft. space bag, and 3 kitchen trash bags worth of clothes. Yep, I've had three kids and have grown over the years. So hopefully a few someones will benefit from my multiple sized maternity wardrobe!

And as a side - it is really hard to come up with 101 goals!

1 comments:

Sarah D said...

Where do you live?

I wish I had a place like that to take my very large collection of maternity clothes.

My group of friends pass them back and forth. It seems I am the last that will have kids so I am the owner of a large supply (in multiple sizes) that I would love to donate!