CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bad blogger....

Yes, that would be me - a bad blogger!

I'm seriously having bloggers block. Anyone have any ideas of what to write about????

I could write about how sad I am that my little Dos now has the head cold that I have been plagued with since early last week.....

I could write about how the best time to Christmas shop is on a Tuesday from 11-3.....I seriously didn't have to wait in line at all!

I could write about all the new things that Tres is saying - Bubby No NO, More, Milk, Bye Bye....

I could write about what an eyeopener it is when you realize that your 8 year old daughter can fit into clothes from the same section of Old Navy as you. Albeit, she is XS and you are hanging on for dear life to the XL.

Or I could plead with the clothing companies to just make their shirts an inch or two longer so that I could still shop in the girls section for my 8 year old. Poor girl has my long torso - it will plague her the rest of her life.....

Let's not get started on the development of her breasts.....so sad......I know what they mean when they say "You will miss those days" because she is slowly becoming her own person....

Or I could complain about our state being so broke that it now takes atleast 2 months for them to reimburse the program I work for the treatment we rendered....

Oh, and don't get me started on my corrupt state making the headlines everyday..... Gov. BlowJoe......seriously now......

I could write about all those things....but that is about as creative as I get write now.

Please - anything anyone wants to know about? I need some starters!

3 comments:

Wep said...

I think any of those would be GREAT topics. I was plagued with a long torso too, and those low rise jeans do NOT help matters. I feel her pain!

Swift Jan said...

ANy of those would be great to blog about!
I know what you mean about bloggers block. I have had it also!!

OK, tell us what you really want for christmas. Like if you could have anything in the world!! :D

Givinya De Elba said...

Bloggers Block is a killer. I've been reading back over the "Posts I'm Proud Of" in my left sidebar, and if I'm honest, I made myself laugh! Back then, I was cracking myself up with my writing, now it's just everyday yada yada.

I wonder if some of the starter-ideas from people like Mama Kat
or San Diego Mama could help? There are others who can set you writing tasks, but I can't remember them right now.