CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged...





tagged me! So here are my confessions. I have had this in draft mode for a while trying to come up with things to list....



1. Seeing the carcass of a baked chicken or turkey grosses me out so much that I can't eat the meat off of it if I have seen the carcass. But if I don't see the carcass, I can eat the meat.



2. I like to dip my grilled cheese and corn dogs in barbeque sauce.



3. Most working days, I put on my makeup in my car before I go into work. I just can't take the time to do it at home


4. I can't stand have a zit on my face - I have to pop it! And I have to willfully hold myself back from popping DH's.


5. At work I like my papers alphabetized or in date order. I'm obsessive about it. It makes my life easier.

6. At the end of a particularly stressful day or Tres has been velcroed to me all day, I don't want to be touched by anyone. I don't really know why this is but if someone wants to touch me it makes my skin crawl. DH doesn't like this but I can't help it.

7. One of my biggest pet peeves is fake people. Fake in the sense that they let on like everything is roses and daises in their life when it is really not. I had this boss who's reply to "How are you?" was always "Just perfect!" and my thought was always "Bull, you've got to be kidding me! Everything is not always perfect." But I can be kind of negative sometimes too.




Ok, so now onto the tagging.












3 comments:

Wep said...

So with you on the fake people. And the makeup in the car :)

Givinya De Elba said...

It strikes me that someone who says they're "Just Perfect" is making SOME CLAIM!

Allegro ma non troppo said...

It's looking amazing! Tag - I'm it?